1. HEADS CIRCLE: measured with a measuring tape so that it passes behind the most prominent point of the occipital part, front – 1.5-2 cm above the eyebrows.
2. SHOULDER WIDTH: from the point of connection of the shoulder and neck to the most extreme point of the shoulder.
3. BREAST CAPTURE: measured at the most prominent points.
4. WAIST CAPTURE: the natural waistline is measured at the narrowest point.
5. CAPTURE HIPS: measured horizontally by the floor at the most prominent points of the buttocks.
6. HAND LENGTH: measured from the shoulder joint to the wrist.
7. LENGTH ON INTERNAL SEAM: it is the measure of the inner side of the leg, from the base of the foot to the intended bottom of the pants. This measure can be measured as follows: take the pants that fit you well, spread them out on a flat surface and measure the inner seam.